Thursday, 28 August 2008

49mm DISPLAY CANDLES

Included in our latest Fireworks Delivery were our new 49mm Display Candles. Not the usual 47mm candles you see being used around the UK these days - these bad boys are right up to the MAX size we're allowed under the current regulations [a 50mm candle would be classified as 1.1G and therefore useless for normal UK purposes or storage].There are 2 types of these large candles currently available from us - I'll upload some video in the next week or so - but they're both amazing. One is Red Crackling Tail with Green Strobe Mine & the other is Blue Comet with Silver Wave Tail and Red Strobe Mine. Both items were designed and manufactured exclusively for Hi-5 Fireworks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems a very good candle.

Anonymous said...

Are they avaiable to the public????
Cos I want some of those bad boys.

Anonymous said...

Justin - I've seen these for myself and they're awesome m8 ;-))

Unfortunately they're CAT4 so, unless you are who I think you are, you won't be able to buy them. You need to be a real firework professional because the public are not allowed to buy these bad boys !

-=Liam=-